Welcome to the Pensioenfonds Pensura pension fund!
You have a new job and you will now be accruing pension with us. Or perhaps you already worked for Diversey and your salary is now above a certain threshold, making you eligible to accrue supplementary pension through our fund.
What has been arranged?
Your employer has agreed on a pension scheme with the trade unions. We administer the pension scheme.
- You are entitled to a retirement pension.
- You are entitled to the partial or full continuation of your pension accrual if you become incapacitated for work.
- Your partner may be entitled to a partner's pension after you die.
- Your children are entitled to an orphans’ pension.
As a new participant, you will automatically receive a letter from us including a short summary of your pension scheme.
What do you have to do?
You don't have to do anything to accrue pension with us. Your employer registers you with us. You pay pension contributions which your employer automatically deducts from your salary every month. The amount is shown on your payslip.
What can you do?
If you have accrued pension elsewhere through another employer, you can transfer the accrued sum to your new pension fund. This is called value transfer. Two situations may then arise:
1) Your pension is lower than € 520,35 (2022)
If your pension is lower than the statutory commutation limit, your previous pension fund or insurer may automatically transfer this pension to us. In that case, it automatically goes with you to your new job. They transfer the money to our fund and we add it to your pension according to the rules of our pension scheme. We will send you a notice about this.
2) Your pension is higher than € 520,35 (2022)
If your pension is higher than the statutory commutation limit, you must decide for yourself whether it is advisable in your situation to take your pension with you. We cannot determine whether or not it is advisable for you to transfer your pension. Consider the following in your decision:
- Which pension scheme applies at your previous pension fund or pension insurance company (e.g. final salary or average earnings scheme, defined contribution agreement)?
- How is the pension incremented?
- What is the financial situation of the pension fund (what is its coverage ratio)?
- What choices do you have within your pension scheme? On pages 17 and 18 of the pension regulations you can find the rules for value transfer.
Pension comparison tool
Pension schemes differ from each other. In order to be able to choose the best option for your accrued pension, you can compare the pension schemes. The Pensioenvergelijker (Pension comparison tool) can help you with this. Download the Pension comparison tool and answer the questions.
Requesting a value transfer
You can ask our fund for a value transfer. Go to Mijn Pensioencijfers (My Pension Figures) and complete the form. You will then receive an offer. Your pension will be transferred only after you have accepted the offer. The financial position of your new pension fund as well as ours must be good; otherwise value transfer is not possible.